Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: Model 3 blue painted door handles and trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling two passenger and two drivers door handles. They are completely new, unused, OEM handles. I bought the handles, and had the local Tesla approved body shop paint them in OEM Tesla blue. I then brought the handles to a body wrap vendor and had them 3M paint protection film wrapped. So they are completely ready for install and plug and play. They were disassembled for the paint and the wrap, so they have full coverage.

I also have two fender camera covers painted by the Tesla body shop in OEM blue to go with the handles.

This will totally change the look of your Model 3 and blend in the colors on the sides. I havent seen any Model 3's with actual painted and PPF wrapped handles around here.

$700 shipped OBO

Attachments

• Doorhndles.jpg
    Doorhndles.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 198
I am selling two passenger and two drivers door handles. They are completely new, unused, OEM handles. I bought the handles, and had the local Tesla approved body shop paint them in OEM Tesla blue. I then brought the handles to a body wrap vendor and had them 3M paint protection film wrapped. So they are completely ready for install and plug and play. They were disassembled for the paint and the wrap, so they have full coverage.

I also have two fender camera covers painted by the Tesla body shop in OEM blue to go with the handles.

This will totally change the look of your Model 3 and blend in the colors on the sides. I havent seen any Model 3's with actual painted and PPF wrapped handles around here.

$700 shipped OBO
Do you have an inside connection to a Tesla Service Center to get them to paint these for you? Didn't think they did that sort of thing.

This mod is awesome! I have blue mud flaps, blue vinyl handles, and wanted to try vinyl wrapping the fender camera housings. Real paint is better OFC.

Can you get another set?