Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Model 3 Performance OEM Pirelli P-Zero 235/35-R20 Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Available for immediate pick-up, or willing to ship at buyer's expense. Shipping from zip code 22042.

Brand-new take-off Pirelli P-Zeros. I had them replaced with some Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires in slightly wider 245/35-R20 (see photo). Perfect condition, foam inside is intact. If more photos or a video would seal the deal, let me know... These are OEM 235/35-R20 Pirelli P-Zeros taken of the pictured 2022 Model 3 Performance.

Looking to get $800, but open to reasonable, serious offers. They'll chill in the garage until they find a new home.

Attachments

• P-Zero.jpg
    P-Zero.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 1,156
  • P-Zero Size closeup.jpg
    P-Zero Size closeup.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 324
  • P-Zero Tesla T0 foam.jpg
    P-Zero Tesla T0 foam.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 348
  • P-Zero brand new wear bars.jpg
    P-Zero brand new wear bars.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 256
  • P-Zero tread.jpg
    P-Zero tread.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 259
  • P-Zero tread plus Michelin.jpg
    P-Zero tread plus Michelin.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 290
  • P-Zero stacked.jpg
    P-Zero stacked.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 326
Hilarious! So I'm not in dire need of the tires right now, is she coming back through sc in the next couple of months? Also my sister in law lives in VA Beach, she may come back to visit us in the next few months... Maybe she could transport them for me?

If I can get the tires from you in the next couple of months it should be fine. Shipping used tires is like the worst!

L8d

I think she will be coming August 5th or 6th I wonder if she could pick him up from you before then? Let me know if that could work.
That could work. My wife is also heading to Norfolk that same weekend, friday 8/5. So I could maybe load them in with her. Otherwise I could meet your SIL halfway or something. Does she have a big enough vehicle? They’re a little bit huge…