Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Model 3 Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The way I see it, this isn't any different from paying for VIP ticket at Universal Studio or Disney Land to skip the line. If you have the dough and are willing to pay for it, lucky you. If you don't, please don't whine. If you're whining it's unethical, the truth is you're just being jealous that they get to buy the car first. They didn't steal, cheat, or trick their way in. They're paying a premium for it.
I was at the Colosseum in Rome, and it was pretty much the same. The line was like 2 hour long. But if I was willing to pay 50 euro extra for a tour guide, I could get in in a heart beat. I didn't think it was unethical then. I just accepted it that it was how things are.

Seem to recall paying about $30 per person in Rome. Didn't realize we were being snuck in until it happened.

The way I see it, this isn't any different from paying for VIP ticket at Universal Studio or Disney Land to skip the line. If you have the dough and are willing to pay for it, lucky you. If you don't, please don't whine. If you're whining it's unethical, the truth is you're just being jealous that they get to buy the car first. They didn't steal, cheat, or trick their way in. They're paying a premium for it.
I was at the Colosseum in Rome, and it was pretty much the same. The line was like 2 hour long. But if I was willing to pay 50 euro extra for a tour guide, I could get in in a heart beat. I didn't think it was unethical then. I just accepted it that it was how things are.