Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor For Sale: Model 3 Wheel Spacers for OEM Wheels - Gives Flush Fitment Look *NEW*

EVS Motors

Vendor
Sep 3, 2013
Houston
Hi everyone,

I have in stock 2 sets of wheel spacers for the Model 3. These are made for the OEM wheels and meant to bring the wheels out towards the fenders more for a flush look. Currently with the stock wheels, the fenders dramatically hang over the wheels. This will fix that awkward look.

$270 per set + shipping. Let me know where you are located and I'll give you a total price!

DSC02757.JPG
DSC02762.JPG

EVS Motors

Vendor
Sep 3, 2013
Houston
Do you have any pictures of how the wheel looks after installing?

exactly my thoughts!

Great questions, here's some pictures.

Before — sunk in, fenders almost looked like they were consuming the wheels:
DSC02795.JPG

cid:3A8790A0-00BA-4BAF-9C65-4F6D5A1A7BAB@hsd1.tx.comcast.net

After — wheels are in line with the fenders, giving a proper fitted look. This is how it should always come from Tesla:
DSC02797.JPG

Front Wheel Before:
DSC02796.JPG

Front Wheel After:

DSC02799.JPG

cid:4A90BDA2-5386-4E83-ADF5-1E9F0819F138@hsd1.tx.comcast.net

RDoc

S85D
Aug 24, 2012
Boston North Shore
Everyone should keep in mind that this is moving the load offset of the wheel bearings out from their design point. It's likely to significantly shorten wheel bearing life.

EVS Motors

Vendor
Sep 3, 2013
Houston
Everyone should keep in mind that this is moving the load offset of the wheel bearings out from their design point. It's likely to significantly shorten wheel bearing life.
Hi,

Thanks for your concern. We have been installing quality spacers on cars for nearly 20 years without fail. Porsche as a manufacturer offers spacers as an option on some of their models. Low quality spacers could pose a problem.

Using high quality hub centric spacers don't pose any issues or increase wear on your wheel bearings. Essentially a hub centric spacer, that offers no flex in the installation, is like buying a wheel with a lower offset.

• Informative
Reactions: linkster

krsgio

Nov 8, 2018
Colorado
Been using 15/20mm wheel spacers on my daily driven and tracked honda s2000 for 150k+ miles and still on oem wheel bearings without issue and I have 270k miles on the car

EVS Motors

Vendor
Sep 3, 2013
Houston
Sold out! Will update thread when more comes in. If you're interested in pre-ordering a set to guarantee yours the next time they come available, pm me. Thank you!

dfwatt

Best Car Ever
Sep 24, 2018
FL

And even if it doesn't you're changing the scrub radius significantly.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC