Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor For Sale: Model 3 Wheel Spacers for OEM Wheels - Gives Flush Fitment Look *NEW*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I have in stock 2 sets of wheel spacers for the Model 3. These are made for the OEM wheels and meant to bring the wheels out towards the fenders more for a flush look. Currently with the stock wheels, the fenders dramatically hang over the wheels. This will fix that awkward look.

$270 per set + shipping. Let me know where you are located and I'll give you a total price!

DSC02757.JPG
DSC02762.JPG

Do you have any pictures of how the wheel looks after installing?

exactly my thoughts!

Great questions, here's some pictures.

Before — sunk in, fenders almost looked like they were consuming the wheels:
DSC02795.JPG

cid:3A8790A0-00BA-4BAF-9C65-4F6D5A1A7BAB@hsd1.tx.comcast.net

After — wheels are in line with the fenders, giving a proper fitted look. This is how it should always come from Tesla:
DSC02797.JPG

Front Wheel Before:
DSC02796.JPG

Front Wheel After:

DSC02799.JPG

cid:4A90BDA2-5386-4E83-ADF5-1E9F0819F138@hsd1.tx.comcast.net

Everyone should keep in mind that this is moving the load offset of the wheel bearings out from their design point. It's likely to significantly shorten wheel bearing life.
Hi,

Thanks for your concern. We have been installing quality spacers on cars for nearly 20 years without fail. Porsche as a manufacturer offers spacers as an option on some of their models. Low quality spacers could pose a problem.

Using high quality hub centric spacers don't pose any issues or increase wear on your wheel bearings. Essentially a hub centric spacer, that offers no flex in the installation, is like buying a wheel with a lower offset.

• Informative
Reactions: linkster