Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale- Model S All Weather Interior Mats and All Weather Trunk Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Preview attachment 20181022_181849.jpg

icon_1_image_x16.png

20181022_181849.jpg
3.7 MB

Everything in the picture is boxed and ready to ship. Includes front and rear all weather mats and trunk all weather mats as well as the third row all weather mat. $245.00 plus shipping or local pickup in South Louisiana. Please contact via text or phone to 985-300-4154. Thanks.

The MAXspider mats have been sold. I still have the Front and rear all weather Tesla factory mats and the Trunk mats (2) one for the full trunk and one for the third row trunk. I do not have the Frunk mats. This is a great deal. If you live nearby and want to pick them up in Morgan City, Louisiana, you can save shipping costs. FYI shipping from here to Colorado looks to be $41 for the MAXspiders regular mail. I would expect similiar shipping for this set to be more because it weighs a lot more with the trunk mats.

Last edited:
I still have these mats for sale. The previous sale fell through. I had a lot of requests to separate the set like Tesla sells them. Right now I have the Model S Interior Set and the Trunk Set which includes the Large rear mat and the small mat that goes with the third row seat. I do not have the Frunk mats for sale. The Interior Set is currently sold out on the Tesla website.

Model S All-Weather Interior Set
175.00 for the Interior Set

Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Set
$100.00 for the Rear Trunk Set

$235.00 For the entire set plus shipping. Estimate shipping from here to Denver was $41.00, (Morgan City, Louisiana) for shipping the MAXspider 3D Mats previously sold.

Local pickup welcome to avoid shipping costs.

The pictures are the same as previously posted.

Thanks!

I still have these mats for sale. The previous sale fell through. I had a lot of requests to separate the set like Tesla sells them. Right now I have the Model S Interior Set and the Trunk Set which includes the Large rear mat and the small mat that goes with the third row seat. I do not have the Frunk mats for sale. The Interior Set is currently sold out on the Tesla website.

Model S All-Weather Interior Set
175.00 for the Interior Set

Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Set
$100.00 for the Rear Trunk Set

$235.00 For the entire set plus shipping. Estimate shipping from here to Denver was $41.00, (Morgan City, Louisiana) for shipping the MAXspider 3D Mats previously sold.

Local pickup welcome to avoid shipping costs.

The pictures are the same as previously posted.

Thanks!

Can u post pictures of interiors? Sorry does not come up for me. Are they new.