Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Model S P100D w/FSD and MCU2 upgrade, fully loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale: Tesla Model S P100D, built 11/2016. VIN 5YJSA1E47GF1708xx ODO ~54,000
  • AP 2.0 hardware
  • Full White interior, black Alcantara headliner
  • Cold weather package
  • Panoramic Sunroof
  • Premium audio with extra aftermarket subwoofer
  • Ludicrous+ mode
  • Original paint MSM, liquid wrapped with satin hyper graphite color, blacked out trim.
  • MCU2 upgrade installed
  • FSD computer installed
  • Full-self driving purchased
  • Unlimited free Supercharging
  • Unlimited premium connectivity
  • Aftermarket 360 degree surround camera installed
  • Thinkware 800 dash cam (front/rear) in addition to the Tesla dashcam
  • 21" Vossen HF-1 wheels (staggered setup) w/Pilot Sport 4S tires
  • Includes Full set of 19" winter wheels w/Sottozero tires (square setup)
  • Includes ModernSpare spare tire
  • Includes full set of winter seat and trunk mats
  • Suspension lowering links installed (~1" lower standard height)
  • Aftermarket rear camber adjustment cams installed (keeps rear wheels at -1 degree camber)
  • TeslaOffer auto frunk open/close kit installed
  • Windows tinted (50% front, 35% back/rear), front windshield 80%
  • Upgraded interior lights and puddle lights
  • EcoHitch stealth hitch installed w/2” receiver
Asking $75,000
Located in Northern VA.
IMG_1526.jpeg

IMG_1527 2.jpeg
IMG_1330.jpeg
3905AA25-3A55-4E38-88AC-32DC0BBF9A3D.jpeg

IMG_6053.jpeg
IMG_6052.jpeg
IMG_6054.jpeg
IMG_1320.jpeg

Anyway you can get it back to stock suspension and what the price would be?
Returning to stock suspension basically requires replacing 4 original little snap-on links (which are included) that connect to the height sensors, which would simply raise the height 1". Takes 30 mins to swap out these links. If the purchaser wants the car returned to standard height, I can swap them, no problem.

Would you consider keeping the Vossens, I don't want or need them as I already have 19inch fully forged wheels on my Model S. Also what aftermarket 360 camera system did you go with.

Is that the Manassas Rail Depot in the background? I'm in Centreville...

Would you consider keeping the Vossens, I don't want or need them as I already have 19inch fully forged wheels on my Model S. Also what aftermarket 360 camera system did you go with.

Is that the Manassas Rail Depot in the background? I'm in Centreville...
Yes, I'd be willing to remove the Vossens and sell the car with the winter wheels installed (-$3K). I installed the 360 camera system from BearBu here on TMC and that's Brunswick, MD rail station. I enjoy gravel rides to Shepherdstown on the C&O fairly regularly. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
I wish it didn’t have the 360 camera, subwoofer and dash cams installed. Did you have to cut factory wiring? Drill holes?
The dash cam did not require any drilling or cut wiring. Not sure on the subwoofer as it was installed prior to my ownership. The 360 cameras are under the side mirrors, which required holes to be drilled for them (but no cut wiring). Honestly they can't be seen unless you specifically look for them, but can be removed and the holes plugged with a rubber grommet and you'd never know anything was there.

Returning to stock suspension basically requires replacing 4 original little snap-on links (which are included) that connect to the height sensors, which would simply raise the height 1". Takes 30 mins to swap out these links. If the purchaser wants the car returned to standard height, I can swap them, no problem.

Also need to reset camber. Given the massive pile of inside-worn rear tires these cars have left behind, I don't know why anyone would want "stock". Being 1" lower works for handling/looks, hardly ends up scraping and may only otherwise be an issue in show.