TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

For sale: Model S Rear Liftgate Sunshade

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by llngoc, Jun 17, 2016.

1. llngoc

llngoc Member

Used but in very good condition Model S Rear Liftgate Sunshade. Still has the original zipped storage pouch. I am selling this because I will be trading in the Model S next week for the Model X, so there is no more need for it anymore.

Asking USD30 shipped to US address *only*. Paypal will be accepted.

Link to the idential item on Tesla store for $90 (and it seems like it is out of stock at this moment): Tesla — Model S Rear Liftgate Sunshade

• Love x 1
  2. Reekdog

Reekdog Member

Check your PM.

3. llngoc

llngoc Member

To all who have PM'd me, thanks for your interest. And since there are so many of you who'd responded so quickly, I will not be able to reply to you individually but I have already responded to the first interested buyer and if the deal does not go through, I will contact you in the order of your response.

Thanks again for your interest.

4. Skotty

Skotty 2014 Model S P85

I'd buy it, but I'm guessing it's been snapped up already?

EDIT: Apparently so. lol. Guess I'll get the $90 version. Guess you should have asked for $60 or $75. ;-)

5. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

Missed it... :(