Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Model Y Long Range Reservation (Jan-Feb EDD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model Y Long Range reservation with older pricing (ordered in mid September). Current EDD is Jan 23 - Feb 20, scheduled to take delivery in Fremont, CA (Bay Area) but perhaps this can be changed? Not sure what the best way is to handle this transfer (I already have another Tesla on the account so can't transfer the entire account to you unfortunately).

Tesla 2022 Model Y Long Range AWD
Exterior color: Black
Interior color: Black
5 seat configuration
19" gemini wheels
Does NOT include tow hitch
Does NOT include full self-driving capability

$53,990 + $1000 for black exterior = $54,990 before fees + taxes

Ordering the same specced car today is $60,490 ($5,500 more) and you would take delivery in July.

Asking for $5.5k or best offer for the transfer. Please text me at 857-two four five-5727.

• Funny
Reactions: Eskimo YoYo
I wonder if thats what many are doing, buying reservations in hopes prices go up with no intention of buying a car. Good luck with sale, but the only insentive here is not waiting 6 months for a car, not saving $.
I agree. I am new in the site and planning to get a model Y (going to do some test drivings and will order online shortly after). I see lot of posts about selling the MYLR with last year price but asking for 3-5k for transfer. At the end, the additional transfer fee might wash off the lower price on the car. Unless they are putting in some upgrades?