Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Model Y Long Range Reservation (On hold)

I have a Model Y Long Range reservation with older pricing (ordered in mid September). The car took too long so I have since bought a MYP.

Tesla 2022 Model Y Long Range AWD (MYLR)
Exterior color: Black
Interior color: Black
5 seat configuration
19" gemini wheels
Does NOT include tow hitch
Does NOT include full self-driving capability

$53,990 + $1000 for black exterior = $54,990 before fees + taxes

Ordering the same specced car today is $64,490 ($9,500 more) and you would take delivery in October 2022.

Asking for $6k - please text me at 857-two four five-5727.

I have a Model Y Long Range reservation with older pricing (ordered in mid September). The car took too long so I have since bought a MYP.

Tesla 2022 Model Y Long Range AWD (MYLR)
Exterior color: Black
Interior color: Black
5 seat configuration
19" gemini wheels
Does NOT include tow hitch
Does NOT include full self-driving capability

$53,990 + $1000 for black exterior = $54,990 before fees + taxes

Ordering the same specced car today is $64,490 ($9,500 more) and you would take delivery in October 2022.

Asking for $6k - please text me at 857-two four five-5727.
How do you transfer the reservation ? Looking for.a model X. Ut want to see how to do it.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC