Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE - NEW OEM - Set of 4 - Continental ProContact RX 235/40 R19 96W for Tesla Model 3 19" Sport Rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I just bought a Tesla Model 3 LR with 19 inch tires and it came with Continental ProContact all season tires, which I'd rather replace with a summer tire since I do not drive to Tahoe or to any place that requires all weathers. The tires only have 100 miles on them and are almost brand new. They go for$245 and I am willing to let them go for $210 at a 15% discount. I am in CA, Bay Area, Foster City. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

IMG_6190.JPG
IMG_6191.JPG
IMG_6192.JPG

Hi all, I just bought a Tesla Model 3 LR with 19 inch tires and it came with Continental ProContact all season tires, which I'd rather replace with a summer tire since I do not drive to Tahoe or to any place that requires all weathers. The tires only have 100 miles on them and are almost brand new. They go for$245 and I am willing to let them go for $210 at a 15% discount. I am in CA, Bay Area, Foster City. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
Are these tires still available? I'm in Alameda and can pick them up in Foster City