Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey members, I am about to pick my CPO 2015 Model S. It has rear facing seats which I do not need. My CPO advisor has assured me that they will be in excellent condition. I should be picking up the car in 10 days.

I'm interested in selling the seats but I would prefer to trade for 21" rims/wheels and tires. I may also be open to a partial trade for a renter console or spoiler.

I'm in Seattle and would prefer local deals but I'm also willing to ship.

Let me know what you have and what you propose.

Yes I'd be sure to check with your SC. I have heard that the 2012 and some 2013 already have the reinforced rear bumper and if your car does not have it, ask if it is possible to add. There are lots of posts about people installing RFS on vehicles that did not come equipped that way when new, so check hose out too.

There's also people that are looking for RFS to put back in the new used Model S that they just bought. Sometimes someone sells the seats and keeps the car. Then when they sell the car, someone is looking for a set to put back in it.

Hey members, I am about to pick my CPO 2015 Model S. It has rear facing seats which I do not need. My CPO advisor has assured me that they will be in excellent condition. I should be picking up the car in 10 days.

I'm interested in selling the seats but I would prefer to trade for 21" rims/wheels and tires. I may also be open to a partial trade for a renter console or spoiler.

I'm in Seattle and would prefer local deals but I'm also willing to ship.

Let me know what you have and what you propose.

So how much are you looking for?

"You can't put RFS in a car that was not built for them."

For anyone concerned about this statement, only 20 Model S cars were made that could not be fitted with rear facing seats. All the rest can be retrofitted, many need a bumper reinforcement bar as well as the seats themselves.