Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale P85D w/Ludicrous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FOR SALE:
$57,500

2015 Tesla Model P85D upgraded to LUDICROUS Mode
This car is in immaculate condition inside and out, like new.
Photos upon request
  • 49,985 miles as of 12/24/21
  • White
  • Car Pro Ceramic coating
  • XPEL clear PPF front, rockers & rear
  • Tan Leather Interior
  • Next Generation Seats
  • Wood Decor Accents
  • Tech Package with Auto Autopilot
  • Free UNLIMITED Supercharging
  • Free Connectivity
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
  • 19" Wheels
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof with sunroof
  • Ceramic Tint
  • Clear History & Title
  • No Accidents
  • Always garaged
  • Non-smoker

Reactions: sorka
Do you have pictures? What range does the car get on a full charge?
Do you have pictures? What range does the car get on a full charge?
My last full charge I got 246 miles (I lost a few miles back when I upgraded to ludicrous mode). I always charge 70-80% unless going on a trip and it's rare I take the car on a trip. Attached are interior and exterior photos. It started raining this morning here in Scottsdale and I ran to the store so for dry photos I probably can get them to you tomorrow, if interested.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    494.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 132
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    422.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 129
Just suggestion to update the wood description to Obeche Matte. Mine's also immaculate and going up for sale next year. Did you xpel the aluminum thresholds? I'm glad I did that on day one as I'd read they scratch really easily.

Is the build date April 30th or earlier? If so, it also will have the Performance Plus suspension from the P85+.
I picked the car up from the Fremont, CA factory in February 2015 so the build date had to be prior to April 30th.

To add or correct my original post, the car has:
  • Obeche Wood Matte Decor Accents
  • Alcantara Headliner
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
  • Original owner

Reactions: HankLloydRight
The p85+ and p85d plus are totally different from each other.
The + suspension is different, but not “totally different”. There’s no argument that the core changes for both are very similar, although not exactly the same.

Edit: yes, we know your specific P85D+ is a mutant unicorn and has thicker stabilizer bars. But all the other normal P85D+ units used the leftover parts bin from the P85+ for 5 months.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: sorka
The + suspension is different, but not “totally different”. There’s no argument that the core changes for both are very similar, although not exactly the same.

Edit: yes, we know your specific P85D+ is a mutant unicorn and has thicker stabilizer bars. But all the other normal P85D+ units used the leftover parts bin from the P85+ for 5 months.

If I could only get Tesla to admit that other P85Ds were different but mine isn't a unicorn per say since there are still at least several hundred like mine. Sway bars that don't match mine technically are not the correct ones since any P85Ds pre-april that get replacement parts will get the same parts that are on my car already.

Other things to note that potential buyers might ask is if the rear springs were replaced with the revised part that fixes the rattle issue that eventually happens with all of them. Sometimes it appears before 50K/4 years so it gets replaced under warranty. Unfortunately, it didn't pop up for me until 80K miles and I ended up buying the springs myself out of pocket. That said, it's not a functional issue and my wife claims she was never able to hear the rattle, but I'm allergic to sounds that aren't suppose to be there.

i-twXC4CP-X2.jpg