Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Powerwall 2 Founders Series Red & Energy Gateway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have (1) Tesla Founder Series Powerwall 2 Battery and Energy gateway leftover and for sale.
I ended up installing 3 of the 4 awarded to me and Tesla Energy just left the extra one in our garage.

Available for pickup or shipment via Freight. It's on a pallet ready to go. I'm located in the IE of Southern California.
Willing to split if someone just needs an extra battery or just the gateway for some reason.

Buyer will not have to pay taxes on it. Straight purchase from me as is.

There is no install credit as I've already used it towards the install of the rest of my system.

Reactions: ra88it
Price may motivate buyers

I'm open to offers depending on what the buyers interested in, either battery/gateway or just one or the other.
Not looking to get attacked by the referral or price police or have the thread turn into another debate over 1099's.

Plenty of sales on here and everyone knows what they're worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: HankLloydRight
I have (1) Tesla Founder Series Powerwall 2 Battery and Energy gateway leftover and for sale.
I ended up installing 3 of the 4 awarded to me and Tesla Energy just left the extra one in our garage.

Available for pickup or shipment via Freight. It's on a pallet ready to go. I'm located in the IE of Southern California.
Willing to split if someone just needs an extra battery or just the gateway for some reason.

Buyer will not have to pay taxes on it. Straight purchase from me as is.

There is no install credit as I've already used it towards the install of the rest of my system.
How much would you part with just the gateway for?
thanks