Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

*** FOR SALE *** - Redemption Codes for Arachnid Wheels AND for Signature Black Wall Connector

ModeI_N

Aug 3, 2016
Driver
*** FOR SALE ***
(1) Redemption Code for 21" Inch Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22' Inch Turbine Wheels for Model X - BRAND NEW
(1) Redemption Code for Signature Black Wall Connector or Model S Radio Flyer for Kids - BRAND NEW

I have no need for either so if you're interested send me a PM with an offer. I can either have the shipped to you or your nearest service center or they can be shipped to me in Dallas for you to pick up.

DESCRIPTION:

21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X: Wheels are shipped to your selected Service Center 6-8 weeks after award selection. Your Service Center will contact you once your wheels are available for pick-up.

Signature Black Wall Connector: Current shipping times are 6-8 weeks.

Model S for Kids: Model S for Kids will be shipped directly from Radio Flyer in 2-4 weeks.

mocha23

Apr 25, 2019
Vancouver
*** FOR SALE ***
(1) Redemption Code for 21" Inch Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22' Inch Turbine Wheels for Model X - BRAND NEW
(1) Redemption Code for Signature Black Wall Connector or Model S Radio Flyer for Kids - BRAND NEW

I have no need for either so if you're interested send me a PM with an offer. I can either have the shipped to you or your nearest service center or they can be shipped to me in Dallas for you to pick up.

DESCRIPTION:

21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X: Wheels are shipped to your selected Service Center 6-8 weeks after award selection. Your Service Center will contact you once your wheels are available for pick-up.

Signature Black Wall Connector: Current shipping times are 6-8 weeks.

Model S for Kids: Model S for Kids will be shipped directly from Radio Flyer in 2-4 weeks.

Looking for 22 inch wheels for my model x.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC