Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - Refresh white Model S Long Range 86 miles.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White exterior and black interior…

For reference if you order this exact build now you would pay around 103k and have to wait 10 months. I think 105k is very reasonable…
Not commenting on your asking price, but the current price of this car is 94,990+1200 destination so $96,190. I feel like you are including tax in your 103k number which will also be paid on a used purchase for the vast majority of the country, including Florida. Also, delivery timeframes for your build are actually worst than described as they are currently showing March 2023 for a base white/black build.

Why don’t you mind your own business? The OPs asking price is very fair considering what I see them selling for on the market every day!
Because it’s a public forum.

Flipping a used Tesla, on a Tesla message board, for well over MSRP, while thousands are waiting in line for their deliveries, isn’t going to play well.

Take it to eBay if you don’t want to get flack for it.

Because it’s a public forum.

Flipping a used Tesla, on a Tesla message board, for well over MSRP, while thousands are waiting in line for their deliveries, isn’t going to play well.

Take it to eBay if you don’t want to get flack for it.
@glide , the forum clearly says "Tesla for Sale", what's your problem? This is a perfect place for sale or flipping Tesla. Obviously, the reason you are looking into this forum because you want to buy, otherwise you wouldn't be here. It looks like you are pissed because you don't want to pay high price. People has the right to list any price they like, you don't like it, just ignore and don't buy it. Did the original post force you to buy?

@glide , the forum clearly says "Tesla for Sale", what's your problem? This is a perfect place for sale or flipping Tesla. Obviously, the reason you are looking into this forum because you want to buy, otherwise you wouldn't be here. It looks like you are pissed because you don't want to pay high price. People has the right to list any price they like, you don't like it, just ignore and don't buy it. Did the original post force you to buy?
Nope. I don’t want to buy. So it looks like you are incorrect.

People can list at any price they like (they don’t have a “right” to do it as they are not the owner of this forum). But as I said, they should expect a reaction when trying to flip a brand new vehicle for profit. This is a Tesla community for Tesla enthusiasts. So is it the perfect place for flipping a Tesla? Probably not.