Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: Replika R187 wheels + tires + TPMS + center caps - Ottawa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks. Yet again I wish there was a classifieds here...

DETAILS: These wheels are from my M3 and won't fit my Y. In generally great condition - see pics for one small scuff. I'm including TPMS + genuine Tesla center caps. Full wheel specification is 18X8.0, 5x114.3, 64.1, 35 offset. Tires are all-season Pirelli P-Zero 235/45ZR18.

IMPORTANT - TIRE CONDITION: Two tires are 3-4mm from the wear-bar so a decent amount left, the other two are 1-2mm away. One of the more worn tires has a staple in it (see pics) and will very slowly deflate if used. It's close to the edge so I doubt repairable but YMMV. You should assume you'd want to replace the two more worn ones. Unfortunately for me the staple happened just before trading my M3 which should have gone back with these tires on the aeros - that's when you discover nobody will swap a damaged tire (and probably shouldn't). So it went back with my nice winters, grrr.

PRICE: All-in cost for me was around $1800 + taxes. I'm looking for $950.

Attachments

• TM3-Wheels - 9.jpeg
    TM3-Wheels - 9.jpeg
    407.4 KB · Views: 198
  • TM3-Wheels - 2.jpeg
    TM3-Wheels - 2.jpeg
    528 KB · Views: 158
  • TM3-Wheels - 3.jpeg
    TM3-Wheels - 3.jpeg
    464.6 KB · Views: 250
  • TM3-Wheels - 4.jpeg
    TM3-Wheels - 4.jpeg
    480 KB · Views: 163
  • TM3-Wheels - 5.jpeg
    TM3-Wheels - 5.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 178
  • TM3-Wheels - 6.jpeg
    TM3-Wheels - 6.jpeg
    440.1 KB · Views: 159
  • TM3-Wheels - 7.jpeg
    TM3-Wheels - 7.jpeg
    434 KB · Views: 152
  • TM3-Wheels - 8.jpeg
    TM3-Wheels - 8.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 178
PM sent

Hi folks. Yet again I wish there was a classifieds here...

DETAILS: These wheels are from my M3 and won't fit my Y. In generally great condition - see pics for one small scuff. I'm including TPMS + genuine Tesla center caps. Full wheel specification is 18X8.0, 5x114.3, 64.1, 35 offset. Tires are all-season Pirelli P-Zero 235/45ZR18.

IMPORTANT - TIRE CONDITION: Two tires are 3-4mm from the wear-bar so a decent amount left, the other two are 1-2mm away. One of the more worn tires has a staple in it (see pics) and will very slowly deflate if used. It's close to the edge so I doubt repairable but YMMV. You should assume you'd want to replace the two more worn ones. Unfortunately for me the staple happened just before trading my M3 which should have gone back with these tires on the aeros - that's when you discover nobody will swap a damaged tire (and probably shouldn't). So it went back with my nice winters, grrr.

PRICE: All-in cost for me was around $1800 + taxes. I'm looking for $950.