Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

for sale: Revozport Forged Carbon Fiber Hood & 'GT' Wing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for sale:
Revozport Forged Carbon fiber hood
Revozport Forged Carbon fiber 'GT' style wing spoiler

Both are in excellent condition and have been installed with about 2 months use.

*The hood also has Suntek Ultra PPF already installed. (was put on the first week I got the hood)
It will be included free and is also still in excellent condition.

Hood:
I paid $1400
Asking: $900

Wing:
I paid $1200
Asking: $800

open to further discounting if you buy both

LA/OC/SoCal meetup preferred
can inquire ship rates if needed

*not all photos are of my actual product (some are promotional product photos for your reference)

Attachments

• IMG_6672.jpg
    IMG_6672.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_6676.jpg
    IMG_6676.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_6669.jpg
    IMG_6669.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_6675.jpg
    IMG_6675.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 203
  • rz hood.jpg
    rz hood.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_6640.jpg
    IMG_6640.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_6641.jpg
    IMG_6641.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 202
  • rev wing.jpg
    rev wing.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_6643.jpg
    IMG_6643.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 198
Whats the reasoning for selling if you don't mind me asking? Hows the fitment of the hood as well?
I ended up buying a full model 3 body kit that included a different design hood and duckbill type trunk spoiler instead.
(I had an addiction buying too many mods and am now trying to sell my leftovers)

The fitment of the hood is spot on. It looks identical to the promotional model 3 photo in the first post.

I ended up buying a full model 3 body kit that included a different design hood and duckbill type trunk spoiler instead.
(I had an addiction buying too many mods and am now trying to sell my leftovers)

The fitment of the hood is spot on. It looks identical to the promotional model 3 photo in the first post.
Thanks. Not sure I love the exploded carbon look, otherwise I would be all over this

Picking up a Model 3 tomorrow. It has Revozport Side Skirts, Diffuser, and Wing. Looking for the lip probably and hood. Not sure how it'll look on a Grey M3 though. I may be all over this hood tomorrow after I pick up the vehicle.