Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale section feedback... Wheel subsection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although I'm new to the forum, I've been on many others (admin on a few) and I've got to say, looking for something BESIDES wheels are very hard. It would be nice to break it down to it's own subforum. For all the people not looking for rims, it would help weed out all of those post.

Great info on this forum, glad to be a part of it!

Although I'm new to the forum, I've been on many others (admin on a few) and I've got to say, looking for something BESIDES wheels are very hard. It would be nice to break it down to it's own subforum. For all the people not looking for rims, it would help weed out all of those post.

Great info on this forum, glad to be a part of it!
Hey Nate!! As a previous BMW guy and active on that forum I wholeheartedly agree. Their forums are really easy to navigate with all the sub-sections and made it a breeze to find parts based on whatever category I need.

PS Also in Jax ;)

Reactions: NathanJax
I think just dividing the F/S forum into 3/Y and S/X would mostly solve this issue for now. Especially if a higher level topic could flow down / crosspost into all the others so that chargers and tequila would appear in all forums.

You don’t want to subdivide it too finely (e.g. Model 3 wheels) because then the subforum isn’t interesting to browse. Maybe you’re looking for tequila and stumble across a sweet set of rims you didn’t know you needed? But you definitely don’t want irrelevant stuff (e.g. Model X parts) mixed in at all.