Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale section moderation.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AWD>

Jan 28, 2018
No
The for sale section is currently full of harassment and abuse toward members.

I have sent multiple private messages to Admins/Mods. Please respond and please correct the issue.

If you don’t have time, please designate a moderator that does have time and that cares to keep the subforum clean and respectful towards both buyers and sellers.

The current climate is the most toxic I’ve seen in any forum and it needs to be corrected. It reflects poorly on the community at large, owners, prospective owners, buyers and sellers.

“Ignoring” bad actor members is not the answer, the problem is out of control.

Thank you.

The for sale section is currently full of harassment and abuse toward members.

I have sent multiple private messages to Admins/Mods. Please respond and please correct the issue.

If you don’t have time, please designate a moderator that does have time and that cares to keep the subforum clean and respectful towards both buyers and sellers.

The current climate is the most toxic I’ve seen in any forum and it needs to be corrected. It reflects poorly on the community at large, owners, prospective owners, buyers and sellers.

“Ignoring” bad actor members is not the answer, the problem is out of control.

Thank you.

GLWS

Maybe month four will be the charm for you.

This person tried to scam TMC members using false documents to misrepresent the value of his car.

He is right, ignoring bad members who try to scam members is not the answer. We need to ban AWD>.

It's true. He's a confirmed scammer who tried to rip-off TMC buyers. Check his content. He's now working hard to hide his scam by opening this thread and posting similar complaints everywhere he can. He's hoping to make himself the victim. Typical scammer behavior. Don't be fooled.

The type of behavior above is rampant in the for sale section and is a direct example of what needs to be corrected.
I disagree. The above mentioned behavior, using fake information to scam TMC members, is not rampant. I have only ever seen 2 listing where this unethical behavior occurred. Both listings were created by the same deceitful member though. It can easily be corrected by simply banning anyone who uses knowingly false information to mislead and scam other members.

• Love
  • Helpful
Reactions: P85_DA and cucubits
picard.jpg

I'm starting to think AWD may be just trolling... surely he can't be serious with all this non-sense he's posting.

I disagree. The above mentioned behavior, using fake information to scam TMC members, is not rampant. I have only ever seen 2 listing where this unethical behavior occurred. Both listings were created by the same deceitful member though. It can easily be corrected by simply banning anyone who uses knowingly false information to mislead and scam other members.
So bad behavior excuses bad behavior? Even if those posting in his threads are right, the way they handled it is not.

There's also countless examples of this behavior in threads where the ONLY "questionable" behavior is the seller's asking price according to the person publicly trolling their thread like they're some sort of pricing authority. It's rude & completely uncalled for.

No other forum I've been on allows this to happen in their for sale section. None.

As a direct result, the Marketplace here has become an incredibly toxic experience. It's actively running members off who would otherwise become contributing members of the community.

The for sale section is currently full of harassment and abuse toward members. I have sent multiple private messages to Admins/Mods. Please respond and please correct the issue. If you don’t have time, please designate a moderator that does have time and that cares to keep the subforum clean and respectful towards both buyers and sellers. The current climate is the most toxic I’ve seen in any forum and it needs to be corrected. It reflects poorly on the community at large, owners, prospective owners, buyers and sellers. “Ignoring” bad actor members is not the answer, the problem is out of control.Thank you.

More nonsense from a known scammer on TMC... ignore :cool:

• Helpful
Reactions: P85_DA and cucubits
No, this thread exists because you, a proven scammer, opened it hoping to victimize yourself and basically hide your tracks. As it was said before, typical scammer behavior. I feel sorry for your victims.
Proven? Like in a court of law where facts were presented & the accused was given a fair opportunity to explain his case & defend himself? No? Then get over yourself. You & a few asshats like yourself are making this forum worse. Not better.

Even if you're right your tactics & approach are disgusting & infuriating. Any other forum & you'd be given time off either short-term or possibly even long-term if you were a multiple time offender. The fact this behavior is being allowed is astounding but you should know that your "saving" everyone from asking a price higher than you feel should be asked isn't appreciated by anyone.

You're posts are annoying & the only people who agree are clearly just a mentally disturbed which you accept as 3rd party support which has emboldened you to crank the doosh knob up to 10 & then rip it off.

Stop. Just stop. Enough is enough. Even if you were right early on your actions have since made you wrong because you now look like the bad guy.

It's complete possible to be wrong & right at the same time. You & your allies have proven now what that looks like.

Proven? Like in a court of law where facts were presented & the accused was given a fair opportunity to explain his case & defend himself? No? Then get over yourself. You & a few asshats like yourself are making this forum worse. Not better.

Even if you're right your tactics & approach are disgusting & infuriating. Any other forum & you'd be given time off either short-term or possibly even long-term if you were a multiple time offender. The fact this behavior is being allowed is astounding but you should know that your "saving" everyone from asking a price higher than you feel should be asked isn't appreciated by anyone.

You're posts are annoying & the only people who agree are clearly just a mentally disturbed which you accept as 3rd party support which has emboldened you to crank the doosh knob up to 10 & then rip it off.

Stop. Just stop. Enough is enough. Even if you were right early on your actions have since made you wrong because you now look like the bad guy.

It's complete possible to be wrong & right at the same time. You & your allies have proven now what that looks like.

You are about to be moderated or banned...

• Love
Reactions: redan and P85_DA