Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - set of OEM Michelin Pilot Sports 4S summer tires 19" from Tesla MS 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title indicates, I have a set of Michelin Pilot Sports Performance 4S summer tires in size 19" from a 2020 Model S performance wheels that was bought on October 9th. Tires have a total of 3k miles on them. Car was bought with 2800 on it already. These are OEM tires and I'm willing to sell all 4 for 650 dollars. I'd prefer local pick up - in Louisville Kentucky but I won't mind shipping either depending on the shipping cost - you will have to pay for the shipping.

These tires are only summer tires and should not be used in any other condition. These are OEM tires with factory fitted foam in them.
Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you.

As the title indicates, I have a set of Michelin Pilot Sports Performance 4S summer tires in size 19" from a 2020 Model S performance wheels that was bought on October 9th. Tires have a total of 3k miles on them. Car was bought with 2800 on it already. These are OEM tires and I'm willing to sell all 4 for 650 dollars. I'd prefer local pick up - in Louisville Kentucky but I won't mind shipping either depending on the shipping cost - you will have to pay for the shipping.

These tires are only summer tires and should not be used in any other condition. These are OEM tires with factory fitted foam in them.
Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you.

Are these still available?