Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale SF Bay Area - Tesmanian Model Y Floor Mats Full Set New in Unopened Box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$150 via Apple Pay or PayPal – Local pickup only East Bay (Lamorinda neighborhood)

As stated in title, this is a brand new never opened box full set of mats which is currently retailing for $219.99 on Tesmanian website (see link below).

Full Set includes 6 pieces:

Driver Side Liner

Passenger Side Liner

Rear Seat Liner

Front Trunk Cargo Liner

Rear Trunk Cargo Liner

Rear Trunk Well Storage Liner

As described in link below:

2020-2021 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Full Set

Tesmanian sent me an email acknowledging that they had accidently shipped me this set of mats, as well as the order which I had placed, and offered to sale me the “accidental” shipment at a reduced price. I guess it’s better for Tesmanian to not pay return shipping fees and restock.

So I am trying to sale the “accidently shipped set” for a brief time, and if not, will have to tell Tesmanian to have the shipper come retrieve the box of mats for return shipment to Tesmanian.

Text me at 925-876-8172 if interested. I will not reply to texts asking if mats still available. I’ll remove this post once mats sold.

Forgot to add pic of Tesmanian unopened box,View attachment 627799 and can't figure out how to edit above post, so adding pic here.

Tesmanian Box.jpeg