Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold For Sale: Silver 24' Tesla Wall Connector, Brand New In Box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long story, but I received a store credit (after Tesla messed up my trade-in) and bought a 24' silver wall connector that I don't need. Purchased the silver finish January 2020, right before it appears to have been discontinued (Tesla shop is currently only selling the ugly white model!). Brand spanking new, never opened.

Looking to sell and thought I'd try with you reliable folks before venturing onto Ebay! Will ship to the U.S. or can arrange pickup near San Diego, CA.

Asking $700 (plus shipping).

Please message me with questions. Thanks!

And has a lower max amperage and a shorter cable. This is an "upgrade" by Tesla that is not as good at the model it replaced in many respects.
I have to agree with you on that, but all the Model 3 and most of the recently sold MS and MX only have the 48A onboard charger anyway, while some older MS and MX had a 72A onboard charger, so the 100A older HPWC is an overkill for these applications, right?
The shorter and less firm cable may actually make it more manageable IMHO.
The wifi capability is certainly one big plus which takes away the need for a connection between 2 daisy-chained connectors.
Let's see what the reviews are once they start shipping them.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dark cloud
I just had a 72 amp charger put in the S. Glad I saved the new(old) wall charger in a box I ordered......Might have paid a pretty penny for that 72 amp charger, but now is my chance to recoup all that money. Selling mine for $2700 so I can break even. Mine is black, but not matte with Elons real signature.

These old HWPC with the heavy cord are picker items for Antique Roadshow.

Why am I trying to be funny on a Sunday morning after a concert?:confused:

I'll go $1,950 and this:

13845.jpg