Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: (SoCal) 2018 Blue M3 LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been very happy with this car but we're upgrading to a Model Y for two car seats! Tesla is in Ontario, CA but I can meet or ship depending on the interest.

$41,900
Deep Metallic Blue
Premium Black interior w/ premium sound, version 2 seats, very comfortable
33k miles
18" Aero wheels
Homelink
Tires have 7-8/32" tread remaining on all four
Tesla mobile connector and J1772 adapter included
Fully charged varies between 300-310 miles

I have the clean title in hand and no loan to payoff.

Car is in great shape overall with some family wear and tear. It has been garage kept; there are a few light/surface scratches on the underside of the drivers side front bumper cover akin to curb rash, have to bend over or get on ground to see it. Also noticeable curb rash on the wheels. I have owned this car in Oahu, HI where it sees mostly highway miles and NO superchargers. I keep the battery between 20-90% exclusively (didn't need the miles in Hawaii!).

If interested DM via this site or email at [email protected]

Bottom range of what I've seen offered, looking for serious interest only, no tire kickers. Cashiers check or other electronic funds expected.

pic 1.jpg

pic 5.jpg
pic 4.jpg
pic 7.jpg
pic 2.jpg
pic 3.jpg
pic 6.jpg
pic 8.jpg
pic 9.jpg
pic 10.jpg

I've been very happy with this car but we're upgrading to a Model Y for two car seats! Tesla is in Ontario, CA but I can meet or ship depending on the interest.

$41,900
Deep Metallic Blue
Premium Black interior w/ premium sound, version 2 seats, very comfortable
33k miles
18" Aero wheels
Homelink
Tires have 7-8/32" tread remaining on all four
Tesla mobile connector and J1772 adapter included
Fully charged varies between 300-310 miles

I have the clean title in hand and no loan to payoff.

Car is in great shape overall with some family wear and tear. It has been garage kept; there are a few light/surface scratches on the underside of the drivers side front bumper cover akin to curb rash, have to bend over or get on ground to see it. Also noticeable curb rash on the wheels. I have owned this car in Oahu, HI where it sees mostly highway miles and NO superchargers. I keep the battery between 20-90% exclusively (didn't need the miles in Hawaii!).

If interested DM via this site or email at [email protected]

Bottom range of what I've seen offered, looking for serious interest only, no tire kickers. Cashiers check or other electronic funds expected.

View attachment 761106

View attachment 761109View attachment 761119View attachment 761112View attachment 761113View attachment 761114View attachment 761115View attachment 761116View attachment 761117View attachment 761118
Is it still available?
Price negotiable?
does it have FSD or EAP?
Premium Connectivity included?
Can you pls post Car details screenshot?
Im located in Colorado, Denver and is it possible to ship?