Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: T-Sportline 18" wheels (set of 6) w/ PS4 tyres (fits P3)

meowsers

Jul 6, 2019
Australia
Hi All,

Up for sale are six T-Sportline 18" wheels, 4 of them with PS4 Michelin tyres, you also get the lug nut caps and Tesla logo caps. I will measure the tread remaining but it appears very good as the wheels weren't very old.. They also have Original Tesla TPMS sensors, (which are about $150 each) making this a true bolt on swap.

I have tried to document the kerb rash on them really not much, and if you're concerned -- well you've got 2 more wheels you can use that are brand new.

These wheels are designed to fit over the large performance brakes. Gives you slightly better acceleration and a better ride IMO. I've attached a picture of what they look like on the car.

New price from T-Sportline is $1340 USD + 350 USD shipping to Australia for 4 of them. You get 6.

Wheels as listed on T-Sportline:

Tyres:
Michelin - PILOT SPORT 4 235/45R18 98Y x 4

Located in Melbourne, so you'll have to either get them after the "lockdown" or do a click and collect if your wheels are broken requiring urgent car parts.

What you get:
6 T-Sportline 18" wheels, (4 with tyres mounted and balanced, 2 brand new in box)
-includes original Tesla TPMS sensors
-lug nut covers and wheel caps

Firm price $3500.

Photos of the actual wheels/tyres:

SaturnV

Jul 7, 2019
Western Australia
Hi All,

Up for sale are six T-Sportline 18" wheels, 4 of them with PS4 Michelin tyres, you also get the lug nut caps and Tesla logo caps. I will measure the tread remaining but it appears very good as the wheels weren't very old.. They also have Original Tesla TPMS sensors, (which are about $150 each) making this a true bolt on swap.

I have tried to document the kerb rash on them really not much, and if you're concerned -- well you've got 2 more wheels you can use that are brand new.

These wheels are designed to fit over the large performance brakes. Gives you slightly better acceleration and a better ride IMO. I've attached a picture of what they look like on the car.

New price from T-Sportline is $1340 USD + 350 USD shipping to Australia for 4 of them. You get 6.

Wheels as listed on T-Sportline:

Tyres:
Michelin - PILOT SPORT 4 235/45R18 98Y x 4

Located in Melbourne, so you'll have to either get them after the "lockdown" or do a click and collect if your wheels are broken requiring urgent car parts.

What you get:
6 T-Sportline 18" wheels, (4 with tyres mounted and balanced, 2 brand new in box)
-includes original Tesla TPMS sensors
-lug nut covers and wheel caps

Firm price $3500.

Photos of the actual wheels/tyres:
gone yet?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC