Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: T-Sportline 19" Model S Turbine Wheels + TPMS + Telsa Center Caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SomeJoe7777

Marginally-Known Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houston, TX
For Sale are 4 used T-Sportline 19" (19"x8.5") turbine wheels for the Telsa Model S. The wheels are used, but have no scratches or curb rash on the outside. 4 Tesla 433 MHz TPMS modules (for Model S VINs 050900 and above) are included. Tesla center caps are included. (In the photos, wheel #1 is missing the Tesla center cap, but it will be replaced and included with the sale).

Specifications:
  • Size: 19X8.5"
  • Offset: +35 mm
  • PCD: 5X120mm
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: 29.0 lbs
  • Finish: Brilliant Silver
  • Recommended Tire Size: 245/45R19
T-Sportline product page - 19" Turbine Wheels

Price for all 4 (pickup in Houston, TX area): $1,000.00
Price for all 4 (shipped to continental US): Approximately $1,250.00, exact price TBD

Contact me via Private Message on this forum or post to this thread.

all4.jpg

inside.jpg

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

tpms1.jpg

tpms2.jpg

For Sale are 4 used T-Sportline 19" (19"x8.5") turbine wheels for the Telsa Model S. The wheels are used, but have no scratches or curb rash on the outside. 4 Tesla 433 MHz TPMS modules (for Model S VINs 050900 and above) are included. Tesla center caps are included. (In the photos, wheel #1 is missing the Tesla center cap, but it will be replaced and included with the sale).

Specifications:
  • Size: 19X8.5"
  • Offset: +35 mm
  • PCD: 5X120mm
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: 29.0 lbs
  • Finish: Brilliant Silver
  • Recommended Tire Size: 245/45R19
T-Sportline product page - 19" Turbine Wheels

Price for all 4 (pickup in Houston, TX area): $1,000.00
Price for all 4 (shipped to continental US): Approximately $1,250.00, exact price TBD

Contact me via Private Message on this forum or post to this thread.

all4.jpg

inside.jpg

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

tpms1.jpg

tpms2.jpg
Can’t see the pictures for some reason.

still got em? Might need to replace a wheel or two due to a fender bender so I might be interested. Gonna hear back from Tesla this weekend after their inspection. Potentially meet at columbus sc?

Yes, I still have them, they are still for sale. And yes, I would be willing to meet you at the Columbus Supercharger.

These are only sold as the full set of 4, however.