Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale T Sportline lowering springs for Tesla model 3 LR AWD with 1" drop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm very new to this forum. I got delivery of my Model 3 LR AWD back in May and about a month ago I got these Tsportline Lowering springs they were installed I had them on for about a week less then 100 miles on them, like new. I live in south Jersey and the roads here are notoriously bad with lots of big potholes, so I decided to go back to stock since it's my daily. Im also running on staggered set up so the rear ones are with less of a side wall, so for me I feel it a bit more with all these potholes around me. I paid $375 with tax. I'm asking $300 ill include shipping for free as well. Offers are welcomed.
Check out the lowered look on the pictures attached.

Thank you for the interest!

Attachments

• IMG_20200513_081418.jpg
    IMG_20200513_081418.jpg
    943.9 KB · Views: 91
Hi,
These lowering springs are from T sportline. My rims are 20” 235/35 and 275/30 but even on 19’’ the wheel gap will be the sam. The wheel gap with these springs installed was about 2 fingers. Where my OEMs were about 4 fingers gap. I hope this helped.

Thanks!

Hi,
These lowering springs are from T sportline. My rims are 20” 235/35 and 275/30 but even on 19’’ the wheel gap will be the sam. The wheel gap with these springs installed was about 2 fingers. Where my OEMs were about 4 fingers gap. I hope this helped.

Thanks!
thanks. Looking into some quotes for install. May be interested!

love the vossen’s by the way - which model?

Alright then mate.

Véry good job on tuning your Tesla by the way. Is that PPF or Ceramic coating on it?
Or just a good wash

P.s.: I live in Holland. Won't hold you to paying all of the shipping

-> I'll check shipping fees, maybe we can split it

Status
Not open for further replies.