Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Year:

Model:

Asking Price:

Current Mileage:

Estimated Range at 100% Charge:

Exterior Color:

Interior Color:

Number of previous owners:

Autopilot (Yes/No):
If yes, which version:

Full Self Driving (FSD) (Yes/No):

Limited Warranty (Yes/No):
If yes, month and year it expires and/or remaining miles:

Battery / Drive Unit Warranty (Yes/No):
If yes, month and year it expires and/or remaining miles:

Are Service Records Available (Yes/No):

Does Free Unlimited SuperCharging (FUSC) Transfer (Yes/No):

Free Premium Connectivity (Yes/No):
Connectivity (3G/LTE):

Which MCU (MCU1/MCU2):

Any additional features or add-ons (PPF, tint, ceramic coating, ...):

Accident History:
They could take a picture picture of the main screen and provide most of the information we would want.

A suggestion could be to list all of the specific Tesla option codes, ex: SC01, etc.
From what I understand this information is buried in the owners Tesla acct. and Tesla won’t share this if supplied a vin# as it’s considered private info.
This would be the same info obtained on EV-CPO if the vehicle was listed with that website.
One workaround for this info in your Tesla account is "right-click" on the picture of your vehicle and select "Copy image address". Open the page at EV-CPO (https://ev-cpo.com/lookup) and paste into the box under "Enter VIN, URL, or Option Code List:". Click "Submit".

You could also ask a seller to send that image link to you. There is no personal/account/VIN info in it. It's all Tesla "Compositor" code. For example:

Code:
https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/compositor/?model=ms&view=STUD_SIDE&size=1440&options=$BP00,$ADPX2,$AU01,$DA00,$APH0,$APD0,$X028,$BT85,$PBT85,$BS00,$BC0R,$CH01,$CW00,$COUS,$IDPB,$X027,$DRLH,$AF00,$FG02,$X007,$X011,$IX01,$X001,$LP00,$LT3B,$X037,$MDLS,$DV2W,$X024,$X003,$PBCW,$PA00,$PS01,$PK01,$X031,$PX01,$PF01,$TM00,$BR05,$RENA,$RFPO,$USSB,$X013,$S03B,$ME02,$QYMB,$SR01,$SP00,$X019,$SC01,$SU02,$TP01,$TR00,$TIM6,$WTX0,$DSH7,$MT85+,$UTAW,$WTSG,$YF01,$CPF1&bkba_opt=1&crop=1450,600,250,300

Awesome pictures should also be mandatory
You mean that bunched up gym shorts on the back seat, and grainy, odd-sized images don't help a Tesla sell? Who would've thought?! 😄

We're joking, of course--but you've got a great point! If there's one thing that we could get across to sellers it's that pictures MATTER! And great pictures will really help sell a car (much faster in some cases).

One workaround for this info in your Tesla account is "right-click" on the picture of your vehicle and select "Copy image address". Open the page at EV-CPO (https://ev.cpo.com/lookup) and paste into the box under "Enter VIN, URL, or Option Code List:". Click "Submit".

You could also ask a seller to send that image link to you. There is no personal/account/VIN info in it. It's all Tesla "Compositor" code. For example:

Code:
https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/compositor/?model=ms&view=STUD_SIDE&size=1440&options=$BP00,$ADPX2,$AU01,$DA00,$APH0,$APD0,$X028,$BT85,$PBT85,$BS00,$BC0R,$CH01,$CW00,$COUS,$IDPB,$X027,$DRLH,$AF00,$FG02,$X007,$X011,$IX01,$X001,$LP00,$LT3B,$X037,$MDLS,$DV2W,$X024,$X003,$PBCW,$PA00,$PS01,$PK01,$X031,$PX01,$PF01,$TM00,$BR05,$RENA,$RFPO,$USSB,$X013,$S03B,$ME02,$QYMB,$SR01,$SP00,$X019,$SC01,$SU02,$TP01,$TR00,$TIM6,$WTX0,$DSH7,$MT85+,$UTAW,$WTSG,$YF01,$CPF1&bkba_opt=1&crop=1450,600,250,300
This was a great post and super helpful. I could see how any Tesla seller could easily share the link with a potential buyer to eliminate the guess work out of identifying all of the options a car may have. I would definitely add this to the sellers template. Thank you!

Reactions: EV-CPO
This was a great post and super helpful. I could see how any Tesla seller could easily share the link with a potential buyer to eliminate the guess work out of identifying all of the options a car may have. I would definitely add this to the sellers template. Thank you!
Thanks! I almost made it :confused: The CORRECT link has a dash, not a period. Argh! https://ev-cpo.com/?lookup

Reactions: EV-CPO
I just wish the mods would stop allowing all of these reservation for sale threads since selling reservations is against Tesla's policy anyways. It's just mucking up the actual Tesla for sale thread and allowing anyone to sign up up here just to sell a reservation for a quick buck.

Reactions: ayavner
I just wish the mods would stop allowing all of these reservation for sale threads since selling reservations is against Tesla's policy anyways. It's just mucking up the actual Tesla for sale thread and allowing anyone to sign up up here just to sell a reservation for a quick buck.
I understand your viewpoint. And yes it seems that some reservation sellers are here to make as much profit as they can. At the same time, as a prospective buyer, If I can snag a reservation with a lower than current market price and forgo waiting 6 months, I consider that a win for both parties.