Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale Tesla 2016 Model X 75D - Less than 3,000 miles - $85k - Weehen, NJ

Nicolas V.

Jun 13, 2017
Weehawken NJ
Car in excellent condition. Barely used (2,700 miles!), I am the first owner and took delivery of the car Christmas Day 2016
I will consider all reasonable offers. I am selling because I am getting a P100D. The car is in Weehawken NJ, across the river from New York City.

Has AP2 hardware (not activated), Premium package, unlimited supercharging.
Black exterior, White 6-seats

Comes with rubber floor mats as well as original fabric ones.

Options:
- All-Wheel Drive
- Solid Black Paint
- 20'' Silver Wheels
- Ultra White Seats
- Dark Ash Wood Decor
- Front Console
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Six Seat Interior
- Supercharger Enabled
- Premium Upgrades Package
- Smart Air Suspension

IMG_3725.JPG

IMG_3725.JPG IMG_3727.JPG IMG_3728.JPG IMG_3734.JPG IMG_3735.JPG IMG_3743.JPG IMG_3750.JPG

psgabin

Jan 9, 2016
livingston, nj
question i alwas ask, why would you sell privately, if traded in you save the sales tax in n.j. on the trade in value ?? that's 7% of 70k+ is trade in more than $4900 less?

TJtv

Oct 13, 2016
NJ
NJ doesn't charge sales tax on EV purchases. So trading in has no effect when the trade-in is applied to a purchase of an EV.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC