Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale : Tesla Gen 2 High Power Wall Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive swapped out my Gen 2 Wall Connector that came with my Model 3 in Nov 2019 for a Gen 3 version that can charge non-Tesla's.

If anyone is interested in a used Gen 2 that is locked to charge only Tesla's - please message me. It worked perfectly - the sparky removing it was a bit too heavy handed and slightly cracked the front cover - see pic.

Happy for it to be be useful again - message me if you are interested (located Eastern suburbs of Melbourne in Nunawading) - $200.

Attachments

• IMG_5252.jpeg
    IMG_5252.jpeg
    422.9 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0586.jpeg
    IMG_0586.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 127
Ive swapped out my Gen 2 Wall Connector that came with my Model 3 in Nov 2019 for a Gen 3 version that can charge non-Tesla's.

If anyone is interested in a used Gen 2 that is locked to charge only Tesla's - please message me. It worked perfectly - the sparky removing it was a bit too heavy handed and slightly cracked the front cover - see pic.

Happy for it to be be useful again - message me if you are interested (located Eastern suburbs of Melbourne in Nunawading) - $200.

Its gone !

Reactions: RichardV and moa999