Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - Tesla HomeLink

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price seems high. The Tesla store sells this for $325 with free shipping. Has it been opened? When you buy from Tesla it includes installation, will installation still be included even though the prospective buyer will not be the original purchaser?

Not to rain on your prospective sale but there is another thread here on the forum with someone who purchased a Homelink used on eBay and had a hard time getting it working. There is a software update or config change required after install so I'm not sure if it's DIY friendly.

I know that when I had mine installed over a year ago, it took the several hard reboots of the car and the mobile tech had to connect his laptop up to the car to get it working. Maybe things have changed since then?

This user has 4 total posts and they're all offers to sell something; seems suspect.
Like the previous poster said you can't install homelink without updating the UI which is something only a Tesla tech can do.

So long as its unopened a would-be buyer can simply make an appointment through the app and a Tesla mobile tech will install at no additional charge. If it’s opened, used, or in any condition other than new/unopened, then its a different story all together. Ask me how I know…

So long as its unopened a would-be buyer can simply make an appointment through the app and a Tesla mobile tech will install at no additional charge. If it’s opened, used, or in any condition other than new/unopened, then its a different story all together. Ask me how I know…
Did U get them to install? I read it varies form tech to tech. Some people were refused and told to pay 300 some got it configured for 45$