TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale Tesla Model S 21” Twin Turbine Wheels Sonic Carbon

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Dannyzuko, May 4, 2018.

1. Dannyzuko

Dannyzuko Member

I have a set of 4, 21” twin turbine staggered wheels. Only like 15 miles on them. What you see is what you get. 2x8.5” and 2x9” wheels, no tires no center caps and no sensors. Sonic carbon color. I decided that I want the Arachnid wheels instead. Will trade for Arachnids. The wheels are like new condition, no damage, the pictures show sticker material that I just need to peel off. Asking $2000.00 located in Portland Oregon USA I’m willing to ship, I have 4 wheel boxes but buyer will be responsible for all shipping and insurance costs incurred. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. nsgarv

nsgarv New Member

Are these still available?

3. Whiplash

Whiplash Member

I have arachnids I would be willing to trade - PM me if interested.

• Helpful x 1
  4. Dannyzuko

Dannyzuko Member

I sold them to my buddy but he still hasn’t put them on and now he wants Arachnids lol text him at 808-688-4700 Kevin