TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale: Tesla Model X P90D White on White 7 Seats w/ Ludicrous & More

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jnas, Apr 25, 2017.

1. jnas

jnas New Member

Hi All,
    I love my Model X that I just had my one year anniversary with. It is the best car I have ever driven and probably will ever drive. With the news of my third child on the way, it means I need reconsider some of my finances.

Here is a link thttps://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/699990117/overview/

I am pricing this based on Tesla's valuation that they gave me for a private sale.

I am located in Chicago, but can also ship if needed.

Please email or text/call me at 847-722-1221. - Jon

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. hmmm

hmmm Member

FWIW, you may be competing with an inventory one @ $116k before tax incentive and tesla referral discount, ie over $20k less than your asking price. Lower VIN though.

Model X P90D 5YJXCBE41GF011078 | Tesla

GLWS

3. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

She's a beauty but $128 aint gonna happen
    That car has sold lol

4. jnas

jnas New Member

I listened to some of your suggestions and have lowered my asking price by $8k and is now $120k.

Thanks

5. Donblackie

Donblackie Member

If you don't like the price, why not just move on? Lol

6. jnas

jnas New Member

I just reduced the price by another $5k