TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

For Sale - Tesla Model X P90DL Signature Red/Tan Fully Loaded

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by spentan, Jan 31, 2017.

1. spentan

spentan Active Member

Hi all,

As Tesla decided to get rid of unlimited supercharging, I chose to purchase 2 more Model Xes for my Work Fleet. I will therefore not be needing my personal car anymore. This vehicle has never been used in my fleet, it has only been personal use.

It is a 2016 Tesla Model X P90DL Signature. It's VIN ends in 917, and was delivered March 2016. I have worked tirelessly with the Orange County Service Centers in order to get everything fixed and as many parts replaced as possible.

Odometer is ~22400 miles, subject to change as it's still my daily driver.

A Brand New P100D without FSD Hardware (but EAP) is $165k+ and its only for a 10% improvement in 0-60 and range. This didn't factor into my pricing, just stating a fact. I have decided to price it based on this CPO vehicle Model X Signature 5YJXCAE47GFS00120 | Tesla. My car has the 22s, and XPEL. I am open to negotiation, all serious offers will be considered.

Price: $125,000 or make an offer.

Factory Options:

Model X P90D
    All-Wheel Drive
    Signature Red Multi-Coat Paint
    22" Silver Wheels
    Tan Leather Seats
    Figured Ash Wood Décor
    Black Alcantara Headliner
    Seven Seat Interior
    Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
    Tesla Red Brake Calipers
    High Amperage Charger Upgrade
    Autopilot Convenience Features
    Premium Interior and Lighting
    Smart Air Suspension
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    Subzero Weather Package
    Tow Package

Aftermarket Options:

CR-70% 3M Crystalline 70% - Automotive Window Film - Tesla Model X SIG P90D - Two Front Door Windows
    XPEL Full Vehicle - XPEL Ultimate Clear Bra - Full Vehicle - Tesla Model X SIG P90D
    XPEL Partial - XPEL Ultimate Clear Bra - Tesla Model X SIG P90D - Back of Seats

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  2. spentan

spentan Active Member

Photos to come, gotta wash it first.

3. bmanke

bmanke Member

#3 bmanke, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    If you are at all considering purchasing this X you found the right seller! I purchased Neal's previous car - an equally gorgeous P85D #67544 in his list. I live in Virginia and as you can imagine buying a $100,000 car sight unseen from the other side of the country is a bit nerve racking. I flew my 70 year old father into LAX to inspect the car and close the deal. My Dad and I agree 100% - Neal is a first class business man and great all around guy. The car was exactly as he described and in excellent shape. He was excellent to deal with and gave my father a full tutorial on Tesla's - my Dad had never driven one. With Neal's tutorial he proceeded to drive it to Chicago - in the winter without a hitch. My Dad couldn't wait to send me the picture of him and Neal closing the deal. If I were in the market for his X - you wouldn't even be reading this post because it would already be sold!

Attached Files:

• Like x 8
    • Informative x 1
  4. spentan

spentan Active Member

Pics are Ready!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  5. spentan

spentan Active Member

If anyone wants any specific pics, please let me know, It's wrapped in XPEL Ultimate (as well as the Seatbacks), so it's in perfect condition. It'd be a shame to trade it in.

6. spentan

spentan Active Member

Bump, Price Drop to $120,000. I do need to sell this by end of March, so if anyone is interested please let me know and we can negotiate price.

7. spentan

spentan Active Member

It is up on eBay. Get into the bidding for $0.99 hehe

• Like x 1
  8. SSD420

SSD420 Member

I put my bid in... and helped you get closer to your reserve.. I, too have a MX for sale but 90D. My new MX P100D is supposed to arrive in the next 3-4 weeks.

• Like x 1
  9. Cowby

Cowby Supporting Member

Same here....boy would this be a nice present for my brother in OC!

10. spentan

spentan Active Member

18 hours or so to go on eBay,

the reserve is at Tesla's Trade in price as of a couple of days ago. It'll be sad to see it go to Tesla, as they'll probably remove all the XPEL stuff, as it is not warranted by their CPO process.

Reserve is just over 100k, get in quick folks.

11. spentan

spentan Active Member

Didn't sell on eBay.

Looks like it'll be going to Tesla soon.

12. GazUK67

GazUK67 Member

Hi Neal, don't sell it to Tesla just yet, what's your availability tomorrow to come see it. I'm in the inland empire. Please email me privately at [email protected].

13. spentan

spentan Active Member

Hi GazUk67,

I'm Sorry I didn't see this message til now. I sold it today to tesla for their trade in value

14. GazUK67

GazUK67 Member

Hi spentan,

no worries, figured you must have sold it with not hearing from you. Thanks for letting me know. My wife and I did however decide to order a new MX, so we are very excited about that.

Gary

15. Sluggah

Sluggah Active Member

Ouch.