Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - Tesla Model X P90DL Signature Red/Tan Fully Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
Hi all,

As Tesla decided to get rid of unlimited supercharging, I chose to purchase 2 more Model Xes for my Work Fleet. I will therefore not be needing my personal car anymore. This vehicle has never been used in my fleet, it has only been personal use.

It is a 2016 Tesla Model X P90DL Signature. It's VIN ends in 917, and was delivered March 2016. I have worked tirelessly with the Orange County Service Centers in order to get everything fixed and as many parts replaced as possible.

Odometer is ~22400 miles, subject to change as it's still my daily driver.

A Brand New P100D without FSD Hardware (but EAP) is $165k+ and its only for a 10% improvement in 0-60 and range. This didn't factor into my pricing, just stating a fact. I have decided to price it based on this CPO vehicle Model X Signature 5YJXCAE47GFS00120 | Tesla. My car has the 22s, and XPEL. I am open to negotiation, all serious offers will be considered.

Price: $125,000 or make an offer.

Factory Options:

Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Signature Red Multi-Coat Paint
22" Silver Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package

Aftermarket Options:

CR-70% 3M Crystalline 70% - Automotive Window Film - Tesla Model X SIG P90D - Two Front Door Windows
XPEL Full Vehicle - XPEL Ultimate Clear Bra - Full Vehicle - Tesla Model X SIG P90D
XPEL Partial - XPEL Ultimate Clear Bra - Tesla Model X SIG P90D - Back of Seats

If you are at all considering purchasing this X you found the right seller! I purchased Neal's previous car - an equally gorgeous P85D #67544 in his list. I live in Virginia and as you can imagine buying a $100,000 car sight unseen from the other side of the country is a bit nerve racking. I flew my 70 year old father into LAX to inspect the car and close the deal. My Dad and I agree 100% - Neal is a first class business man and great all around guy. The car was exactly as he described and in excellent shape. He was excellent to deal with and gave my father a full tutorial on Tesla's - my Dad had never driven one. With Neal's tutorial he proceeded to drive it to Chicago - in the winter without a hitch. My Dad couldn't wait to send me the picture of him and Neal closing the deal. If I were in the market for his X - you wouldn't even be reading this post because it would already be sold!

Attachments

• IMG_5770.JPG
    IMG_5770.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
18 hours or so to go on eBay,

the reserve is at Tesla's Trade in price as of a couple of days ago. It'll be sad to see it go to Tesla, as they'll probably remove all the XPEL stuff, as it is not warranted by their CPO process.

Reserve is just over 100k, get in quick folks.

Hi all,

As Tesla decided to get rid of unlimited supercharging, I chose to purchase 2 more Model Xes for my Work Fleet. I will therefore not be needing my personal car anymore. This vehicle has never been used in my fleet, it has only been personal use.

It is a 2016 Tesla Model X P90DL Signature. It's VIN ends in 917, and was delivered March 2016. I have worked tirelessly with the Orange County Service Centers in order to get everything fixed and as many parts replaced as possible.

Odometer is ~22400 miles, subject to change as it's still my daily driver.

A Brand New P100D without FSD Hardware (but EAP) is $165k+ and its only for a 10% improvement in 0-60 and range. This didn't factor into my pricing, just stating a fact. I have decided to price it based on this CPO vehicle Model X Signature 5YJXCAE47GFS00120 | Tesla. My car has the 22s, and XPEL. I am open to negotiation, all serious offers will be considered.

Price: $125,000 or make an offer.

Factory Options:

Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Signature Red Multi-Coat Paint
22" Silver Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package

Aftermarket Options:

CR-70% 3M Crystalline 70% - Automotive Window Film - Tesla Model X SIG P90D - Two Front Door Windows
XPEL Full Vehicle - XPEL Ultimate Clear Bra - Full Vehicle - Tesla Model X SIG P90D
XPEL Partial - XPEL Ultimate Clear Bra - Tesla Model X SIG P90D - Back of Seats
Ivan offer $100,00
$