TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

For sale: Tesla Whispbar Roof Racks $350

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by anxman, Aug 30, 2016.

1. anxman

anxman Member

Hi all,

I have a set of Tesla Whispbar Roof Racks for sale. I had originally sold this to LarryWomack, but I was missing a box of parts that was hiding in the back of my storage locker, and so I fully refunded him. I now found all of the parts and so this is being relisted for sale.

The actual bars themselves have some scratches and scuffs but it doesn't affect the performance at all. Guaranteed including all parts and in working condition or your money back including return shipping.

I would recommend asking your local Tesla SC to install this unit since it's a little tricky and I don't remember how to do it.

Price is $350 including shipping in the Lower 48 or free pick up in San Francisco. Thanks!

//Anxman

2. anxman

anxman Member

[Marking as sold for now]

3. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

To your buyer - there's a great video on how to install these on the Tesla web site. I bought a used set and after scratching my head a bit, was saved by the video.

Roof Rack Installation

• Like x 1
  4. anxman

anxman Member

Nice, thanks for sharing this

5. jelloslug

jelloslug Member

If the deal falls through I would be interested.

6. aaronkalb

aaronkalb Member

Put my name in the hat following jelloslug if both of those fall through. Thanks.

7. anxman

anxman Member

Can't figure out how to edit the title. These are sold and shipped! Thanks everybody.