Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: Tesla winter wheels & tire set for Model S - in Boston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale: Original Tesla winter tire & wheel package for my model S. I'm moving the car across the country where it doesn't snow, so I don't need these wheels/tires anymore. They are 19", original from Tesla. Fully mounted and balanced. Each has cloth totes over them for protection. Tires are used but in good condition. Only used for a couple of seasons with limited driving.

Pictures available. Original price was $2500 and will take best offer. Please contact me if interested.

thanks!

For sale: Original Tesla winter tire & wheel package for my model S. I'm moving the car across the country where it doesn't snow, so I don't need these wheels/tires anymore. They are 19", original from Tesla. Fully mounted and balanced. Each has cloth totes over them for protection. Tires are used but in good condition. Only used for a couple of seasons with limited driving.

Pictures available. Original price was $2500 and will take best offer. Please contact me if interested.

thanks!

thanks!