Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale/Trade: Nov 2016 Tesla Model X 90D AP2 6 seater EAP FSD FUSC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, I am looking to sell or trade my Model X 90D. We are expecting our second child in mid next year and my wife is adamant about 7 seater so she can sit next to the baby.

Here are the specs:
Model X 90D
Year: 2016
but was delivered in Feb of 2017
Price: $72K without 22inch wheels. $74K with 22 inch wheels
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Tan
Miles: 46K. Will go up as this is one of our daily drivers
Wheels: 20 inch Sonic Carbon Slipstreams. Looks amazing without losing the range. I get compliments all the time
EAP enabled and FSD paid for
Software version: 2019.36.2.1
Has AP2 right now and will be upgraded to AP3 in the future for free(FSD paid for)
Location: Charlotte NC. I will not ship it to overseas and would like in person transaction
Contact: Please PM me and I will share my number and we can take it from there.
100% range: Fluctuates between 247-249
3M Ceramic Tint
Transferable Free Unlimited Super Charging - Rare as AP2 + FUSC overlap only happened for 3 months. Just got back from Florida trip(1200 miles) and it was all free. I was able to charge it up to 143kwh or 438mph at 150kwh max superchargers. This transfers to future owners as well
Ventilated Cooled Seats: This is not a common feature from what I read
No Accidents: VIN available on request. Carfax from when I bought the car is available. No incidents happened after that
Comes with 2 keys
Warranty: Feb 2021 or 50K miles. Battery and Drive Unit warranty until Feb 2025 and unlimited miles.
Photos:
I have attached 10 photos(TMC limit). I have a lot more and can take specific pictures if anybody asks for it
$300 6 seat leather mats - Looks amazing and easy to clean
Trade: Long shot but looking for a similar spec'ed Model X but with 7 seats and folding second row seat. There is no other make/model on the market I am looking for so no trade requests for M3 or MS or MX 75D or MX AP1. I need at least 90D battery. I can throw in some cash if needed. I was specifically looking for 6 seater model X when we bought this. I rode extensively in friend's Model X 6 seater and wanted and got one. 6 adults can travel comfortably in this and I understand we lose that luxury in a 7 seater. But the news of the baby changed everything. It would be ideal if I can find an even trade with another 7 seater 90D. It's a win win for both as 6 seater was a $3K more option on Model X

Options on the car(Monroney sticker attached): $125,200 as configured
1. Enhanced Autopilot
2. Full Self Driving
3. Tan Leather Interior
4. Obeche Wood Matte Decor
5. Tow Package
6. Six Seat Interior
7. Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
8. 22" Silver Wheels
9. Premium Upgrades package
10. Smart Air Suspension
11. Subzero weather package
12. Comes with 40Amp charger that goes up to 30 miles per hour charging. New ones are 32Amp and 20mph as per my experience. Not a deal breaker but I wouldn't have any other way after getting used to this. Again no biggie either way

Maintenance(paperwork available): All the known issues of Model X are resolved or checked. Inspections welcome
1. Acceleration shudder: Replaced front half shafts with Model D shafts and clevis mounts. There is no issue with the new D mounts. $3500 repair out of warranty
2. MCU replaced: MCU replaced in October of 2018. Replaced with MCU1 due to yellow bordering. $2500 repair out of warranty
3. FWD Sensors: All sensors replaced
4. Door seals replaced as water droplets were coming in when we open the FWDs after heavy rain. Seems to be a known issue. Fixed and no longer happens
5. AC compressor: Was checked thoroughly and there are no issues at this point. I just want to get it checked due to the stories I heard/read. It works absolutely fine

Charlotte Service Center is top notch and on my way to work and I take it to service if I come across any issues(minor/major). There are no issues of any sort this point

Couple of others things to note:
1. There is a loan on the car from Pen Fed Credit Union. If you are getting a loan we can have our banks deal and the title will be sent to your bank directly. I know this is a big dollar amount and I will make it safe and comfortable for both of us. I will share my address, license, linkedin profile etc and have you talk to my bank
2. Price Policing: I have taken a lot of factors and came up with this pricing. The list of packages, FSD, AP2, HIFI Sound, FUSC, 22 inch wheels should make this a good deal. Almost immediately I need to buy another Model X if I sell this as both my wife and I work and we need 2 cars. I am not looking to put more money into my next Model X. Worst case, I have 5+ more months until the baby arrives and probably will buy a Model S to replace our second car. So please no comments on my price. Please PM me similar cars and their asking price and I "may" look into it. At this point, not much room for negotiation.

Thanks

Tesla-1.jpg

Attachments

• Tesla-4.jpg
    Tesla-4.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Tesla-7.jpg
    Tesla-7.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Tesla-8.jpg
    Tesla-8.jpg
    796.6 KB · Views: 124