Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Tsportline 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheels for Model Y with P Zero All Season Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gently used Space Gray 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Tire Package (Set of 4) with Pirelli P Zero All Season (with Noise Cancelling Foam).

Asking price - $1,900
Square setup - 255/40/20 Pirelli P Zero All Season tires & TPMS
Got these last December used them till Mid-March and put about 4000 miles on them.

Located in Chicago, would prefer local pickup but can arrange shipping at your expense.

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 128
Gently used Space Gray 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Tire Package (Set of 4) with Pirelli P Zero All Season (with Noise Cancelling Foam).

Asking price - $1,900
Square setup - 255/40/20 Pirelli P Zero All Season tires & TPMS
Got these last December used them till Mid-March and put about 4000 miles on them.

Located in Chicago, would prefer local pickup but can arrange shipping at your expense.
Hi, is there a reason youre selling these? Also these should fit a Performance model right? and TPMS, is it bluetooth?
Located in Northbrook and def interested in getting these prior to getting my MYP so let me know!

Hi, is there a reason youre selling these? Also these should fit a Performance model right? and TPMS, is it bluetooth?
Located in Northbrook and def interested in getting these prior to getting my MYP so let me know!
Yes, I used them on my Performance Model Y, TPMS is bluetooth. I got them in December because Tesla's 20" Uberturbine Winter wheel package was sold out, and still is. I prefer the look of the induction wheels, I know, it sounds ridiculous. That's what I want to get.

Reactions: HillClimb
Yes, I used them on my Performance Model Y, TPMS is bluetooth. I got them in December because Tesla's 20" Uberturbine Winter wheel package was sold out, and still is. I prefer the look of the induction wheels, I know, it sounds ridiculous. That's what I want to get.
Nothing wrong with induction wheels in my opinion :) Also it seems like we are both too new to DM so let me know a different way to contact you if possible. Thanks!