Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Tsportline 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheels for Model Y with P Zero All Season Tires

Merovingian

Sep 25, 2021
Chicago
Gently used Space Gray 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Tire Package (Set of 4) with Pirelli P Zero All Season (with Noise Cancelling Foam).

Asking price - $1,900
Square setup - 255/40/20 Pirelli P Zero All Season tires & TPMS
Got these last December used them till Mid-March and put about 4000 miles on them.

Located in Chicago, would prefer local pickup but can arrange shipping at your expense.

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 55

jkim131

Aug 24, 2021
Chicago, IL
Gently used Space Gray 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Tire Package (Set of 4) with Pirelli P Zero All Season (with Noise Cancelling Foam).

Asking price - $1,900
Square setup - 255/40/20 Pirelli P Zero All Season tires & TPMS
Got these last December used them till Mid-March and put about 4000 miles on them.

Located in Chicago, would prefer local pickup but can arrange shipping at your expense.
Hi, is there a reason youre selling these? Also these should fit a Performance model right? and TPMS, is it bluetooth?
Located in Northbrook and def interested in getting these prior to getting my MYP so let me know!

Merovingian

Sep 25, 2021
Chicago
Hi, is there a reason youre selling these? Also these should fit a Performance model right? and TPMS, is it bluetooth?
Located in Northbrook and def interested in getting these prior to getting my MYP so let me know!
Yes, I used them on my Performance Model Y, TPMS is bluetooth. I got them in December because Tesla's 20" Uberturbine Winter wheel package was sold out, and still is. I prefer the look of the induction wheels, I know, it sounds ridiculous. That's what I want to get.

Reactions: HillClimb

jkim131

Aug 24, 2021
Chicago, IL
Yes, I used them on my Performance Model Y, TPMS is bluetooth. I got them in December because Tesla's 20" Uberturbine Winter wheel package was sold out, and still is. I prefer the look of the induction wheels, I know, it sounds ridiculous. That's what I want to get.
Nothing wrong with induction wheels in my opinion :) Also it seems like we are both too new to DM so let me know a different way to contact you if possible. Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC