Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - Unique 2016 Model S 70D – Pearl White $62,999 - OR/WA - remaining warranty + custom mods

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original owner, non-smoker, always garaged and cared for. Has only needed service twice. Rattle was being caused by loose review mirror which was replaced. A/C vent was rattling, replaced by mobile ranger. Parking break recall performed by mobile ranger as well. Full charge nets 236 miles (was 239 new). Took delivery 3/29/16. Prefer Oregon or Washington sale, but will consider shipping for serious buyer.

Mileage ~ 29,900
VIN is 5YJSA1E22GF134090

Unlimited Supercharging is included!

Options:

Multi coat Pearl White
All-Wheel Drive
Body Color Roof
Next Gen Seats – Black
19” AG M510 custom wheels + factory 19” Slipstream wheels
Brand new Goodyear tires (less than 500 miles on them!) 245/45/19 Eagle All Season, non foam lined
Coil over Suspension
Enhanced Autopilot 1
Carbon fiber Trim
Premium Interior – includes dark headliner, alcantara dash, Power Lift Gate, and lighting
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Factory Center Console
48a Charger
Remaining factory warranty through 3/29/20 – Battery through 2024

Mods:

19” AG M510 custom wheels = +35mm offset for more aggressive look (square) $2000.00
Photosync 35% tint all around $800.00
Chrome delete + Hot Rod Red accents $1,000.00
Blackvue HD dash and rear view cameras $500.00
Weather Tech all weather floor mats, front and rear (Factory carpet included as well) $245.00

Will also pay for professional detailing at time of sale!

Kelly Blue Book Private Party in Good condition is $64,442 I’m asking $62,999 (I’m including over $4K of mods and brand new tires!). Thanks for looking and of course PM me to make an offer or to ask questions. I’m open to removing the AG Wheels and reducing the price as well.

1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg

Since you asked for feedback on pricing, 70D's are going for low 50's as CPO's, and high 40's for private party - with similar options and mileage. The rule of thumb with mods is never to expect to recoup those expenses. Dealers aren't going to add value for mods, so buyers typically won't do so either. They may actually shrink the pool of potential buyers, because they only appeal to specific tastes. I suggest selling without the aftermarket wheels and setting your price accordingly.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA