TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

FOR SALE (United Kingdom, South East) Fully loaded, Tesla Model S P90D with Ludicrous Mode

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by SimGuitar, Nov 3, 2016.

1. SimGuitar

SimGuitar New Member

Berkshire, United Kingdom / Los Angeles, USA
    FOR SALE (United Kingdom, South East) Fully loaded, Tesla Model S P90D with Ludicrous Mode (I am the point of contact for the owner who is not on social media).

Serious enquiries only please. Fully loaded (minus rear child seats and dual chargers), pre-facelift Tesla Model S P90D (Nov 2015) with Ludicrous Mode. Approx 8,500 miles. Multi-coat red with 21 inch grey turbines.

Owner is selling because they want to upgrade to AP 2.0 and would rather sell now as the car is relatively young, low mileage etc.

Tinted windows (light tint at the front, medium at the back, dark on rear), Suntek self-healing film on front skirts etc, bonnet (frunk), a-pillars and rear bumper with additional Gtechniq application on the whole car and alloy gators. Has only been professionally cleaned.

Any offers must be without any financial complications. Send me a private message (e-mail below) for questions, more info/pics etc. I am the point of contact for the owner who is not on social media.

Model S 90 kWh Performance Dual Motor
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
    Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
    Tech Package with Autopilot
    4G Upgrade
    Sub Zero Weather Package
    Security Package
    Red Multi-Coat Paint
    Cold Weather Package
    All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor
    Premium Interior Package
    Black Next Generation Seats (front and rear)
    Piano Black Decor
    Black Alcantara Headliner
    Centre Console with iPhone dock
    All Glass Panoramic Roof
    Smart Air Suspension
    21" Grey Performance Plus Wheels
    Carbon Fibre Spoiler
    Tesla Red Brake Calipers

E-mail only please: [email protected]