Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE (United Kingdom, South East) Fully loaded, Tesla Model S P90D with Ludicrous Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FOR SALE (United Kingdom, South East) Fully loaded, Tesla Model S P90D with Ludicrous Mode (I am the point of contact for the owner who is not on social media).

Serious enquiries only please. Fully loaded (minus rear child seats and dual chargers), pre-facelift Tesla Model S P90D (Nov 2015) with Ludicrous Mode. Approx 8,500 miles. Multi-coat red with 21 inch grey turbines.

Owner is selling because they want to upgrade to AP 2.0 and would rather sell now as the car is relatively young, low mileage etc.

Tinted windows (light tint at the front, medium at the back, dark on rear), Suntek self-healing film on front skirts etc, bonnet (frunk), a-pillars and rear bumper with additional Gtechniq application on the whole car and alloy gators. Has only been professionally cleaned.

Any offers must be without any financial complications. Send me a private message (e-mail below) for questions, more info/pics etc. I am the point of contact for the owner who is not on social media.

Model S 90 kWh Performance Dual Motor
Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tech Package with Autopilot
4G Upgrade
Sub Zero Weather Package
Security Package
Red Multi-Coat Paint
Cold Weather Package
All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor
Premium Interior Package
Black Next Generation Seats (front and rear)
Piano Black Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Centre Console with iPhone dock
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Smart Air Suspension
21" Grey Performance Plus Wheels
Carbon Fibre Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers

E-mail only please: [email protected]