Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: Various Model 3 things, Ottawa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still wish there was a classifieds area in here but anyway.... I traded my M3 and have a few things to sell. Ideally pickup in Ottawa although I'll ship in Canada if you pay. I've got:
  1. Jeda USB Hub - $50 - the version with 2x USB 2.0 and 2x USB 3.1 - I think the very latest is 3x USB 2.0. I paid $99 USD shipped. Like new.
  2. TAPTES Wireless Phone Charger - $30 - I paid $50 USD.
  3. Tesla Paint Touch-up Kit (Midnight Silver Metallic) - $50 - unopened, still in package from Tesla store. $70+taxes if bought now.
  4. Tesla frunk and trunk all-weather cargo mats - $180 for both. I paid $265+taxes.
I also have a set of Tuxmats that have seen two winters. Not wrecked but not new - offers?

Still wish there was a classifieds area in here but anyway.... I traded my M3 and have a few things to sell. Ideally pickup in Ottawa although I'll ship in Canada if you pay. I've got:
  1. Jeda USB Hub - $50 - the version with 2x USB 2.0 and 2x USB 3.1 - I think the very latest is 3x USB 2.0. I paid $99 USD shipped. Like new.
  2. TAPTES Wireless Phone Charger - $30 - I paid $50 USD.
  3. Tesla Paint Touch-up Kit (Midnight Silver Metallic) - $50 - unopened, still in package from Tesla store. $70+taxes if bought now.
  4. Tesla frunk and trunk all-weather cargo mats - $180 for both. I paid $265+taxes.
I also have a set of Tuxmats that have seen two winters. Not wrecked but not new - offers?

Can you expand on why you traded or for what? Another EV?

Hi Richyrich. How was the trade in - am in Ottawa too and the trade in value on 2019 SR+ from Tesla was low at $37k.

I thought the price was decent - $46.5k for a 2018 Model 3 LRRWD with 95,000km. I checked last year and they offered $39k which I thought was way too low. With tax benefit and the ON $14k I got it worked out decently well overall - it was a great car. In hindsight I shouldn't have bothered with FSD (on top of EAP which was great) but I'm not whining, I knew what I was paying for. It would be nice if they discounted FSD for previous buyers who move to another Tesla... :)

Trade in process is super-easy - send photos and details, put the original Aeros on (or lose $2000) and leave it there when you pickup your new ride. Don't forget to factory-reset.

I thought the price was decent - $46.5k for a 2018 Model 3 LRRWD with 95,000km. I checked last year and they offered $39k which I thought was way too low. With tax benefit and the ON $14k I got it worked out decently well overall - it was a great car. In hindsight I shouldn't have bothered with FSD (on top of EAP which was great) but I'm not whining, I knew what I was paying for. It would be nice if they discounted FSD for previous buyers who move to another Tesla... :)

Trade in process is super-easy - send photos and details, put the original Aeros on (or lose $2000) and leave it there when you pickup your new ride. Don't forget to factory-reset.
Thanks for the info - sounds like waiting a year and putting extra km on is the way to go!!! My trade in has gone up around $800 from a month ago! Shame we haven't got Carmax or the like in Canada!

Was going to go lease on the model Y, but not sure if trade in tax benefit works for lease!

Still waiting for FSD (or EAP now) subscriptions!