Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the below for sale. It is unopened and brand new.

Note this NOT the matte version that LongRanger is selling above, it's the clear version.

Tempered Glass (9H) Screen Protector for the Tesla Model 3 & Y - HD Clear anti-fingerprint (Gen 3) - £33 Tracked Delivery in the UK

PM me if you’re interested. Picture below

Now sold

I have protective wheel bands from Abstract Ocean for sale. They are black / black and fit most of the Tesla wheels across the vehicle range. Brand new and available for £110 delivered.

Wheel Bands

PM me if you’re interested

Mountain Pass Performance and Eibach Suspension Upgrades.

Hi all,

I've just taken a deposit on my Performance, which will be sold as a standard car so will be removing the uprated suspension in due course.

The upgrades consist of:

MPP Comfort Coilovers
MPP Rear Camber Arms
MPP Rear Toe Arms
Eibach Adjustable Anti Roll Bars (front and rear)

There have been lots of very positive reviews on these parts and there's much to read about on this site, but suffice to say, the difference they made on my M3P was phenomenal.

The package cost in excess of £2600 including shipping and import fees, and I'll be looking for £1600 for them. They've been fitted on my car since June and have covered less than 8000 miles.

Please give me a shout if you're interested.

Thanks.

Anyone fancy these? A fantastic (and much needed) upgrade for the M3P!

Wanted. Chrome delete for model 3, preferably Nikola Pro but happy to see what people have going spare

I don't have one to sell I'm afraid. However if you fancy going halves on a set I would be interested. Only drawback is you have no margin for error as you no longer have any spares, so would need to be careful with the install. Looks like a set (which contains enough for 2 cars) would cost around £125 - £130 with transaction fees (without heatgun which is US plug anyway) plus possible import fees plus postage between each other. I would estimate £70 - £80 each depending if we got lucky with the import fees. I would prefer satin finish, black or dark grey. Let me know if your interested.

I have the UK Private Plate: E10ONN for sale, it looks like the below
elon.png

• Funny
Reactions: CMc1
Not a crazy amount, and do want it to go to someone who plans to use it on their car as oppose to sell it. I paid about 800 for this and a similar amount for a dumb Y01 LOW which reads yolo that I can’t refund so I’ve basically lost cash on it. I’d like for it to cover the two.

Not a crazy amount, and do want it to go to someone who plans to use it on their car as oppose to sell it. I paid about 800 for this and a similar amount for a dumb Y01 LOW which reads yolo that I can’t refund so I’ve basically lost cash on it. I’d like for it to cover the two.

...So you want twice what you paid for it and you will still keep the YO1 plate?

Reactions: Roy W.
if anyone wants to use my referral when they place there order i can send over bunch of New Model 3 goodies

Tesla cap
door protectors (all doors lower)
center console matt black wrap (pre-cut)
Drinks holder moulded for centre console
Phone holder attaches behind centre screen

Thanks

Already got mine but could you let me know more details on the phone holder that attaches behind the centre screen? Been looking for something like this for a while now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.