Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: Whatever you want

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am willing to bet youll reach 400 posts on a tesla form specifically in the classifieds section where you have not bought or sold 1 thung

His plague is not just confined to the classified section, its everywhere on this forum.
He's somehow become one of my favorite follows, not because of the value he adds to the community, which would be none, but more so just as entertainment through unintentional comedy.

Thankfully my current vehicles are more than fine for my needs. When I find the right thung at the right pruce, I will buy it.

But I get the feeling that even when I do buy one, your unhealthy obsession with me will not end.

This statement you provided is all I needed to see to confirm what i have been saying for the past couple of days about your trolling. Good luck youll get one eventually

Reactions: EvStark
This is the most appropriate thread to start this in.

I have been in the market for another Tesla last 2 weeks and read over 50 posts and replies. The one thing I see common is arguing.

-priced too high
-wrong color combo
Blah blah blah

The fact is Tesla is an amazing car but horrible at their pricing structures. My last Tesla I lost 85k in a year. I complained, cried, and even cried some more but truth is Tesla is still learning pricing and the market.

What we paid 6 months ago, may have lost 20% overnight because of new pricing but that doesn’t mean we can justify it in the used market as more.

I am just saying this without starting a huge debate but just like we adopted driving a Tesla we need to adopt how the resell will be. Atleast until it appreciates

Now the most important question, who will sell me a great deal on a model S! Haha

Planning to sell my car to upgrade to an X, and it seems like pricing on our cars are all over the place.

Is there a more accurate site you can check, to see your private sale value other than kbb?

If you are planning on buying a new X I would wait until next year :cool:

As for selling your current car, I would suggest looking at the used cars for sale on Franks site, putting in the same options and price it below the lowest car. Or doing the same on cars.com, CL and autotrader. Pricing is all over the place and there are a lot of Model 3 for sale.