Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For the recently delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did you get your final documentation like the MVPA? I ask because my delivery date is 12/18 and my SA says I won’t get the final docs until 12/17. Which then only gives me morning of 12/18 to finalize loan with credit union since they need the MVPA. Then after that they will mail a check which of course I won’t receive until Monday at the earliest.

the loan officer at the credit union says she’s done many Teslas and they usually get MVPA days before delivery so not sure why my SA says only the night before

If you look at your online account, the MVPA is available as soon as the VIN is issued, even before in some cases, and before the car is built. BTW, my credit union actually paid for my car before it was built, which caused me to cancel the loan.

If you look at your online account, the MVPA is available as soon as the VIN is issued, even before in some cases, and before the car is built. BTW, my credit union actually paid for my car before it was built, which caused me to cancel the loan.

I’ve looked at my account and there is no MVPA.

I find it hard to believe to have an MVPA before having a VIN and for a bank to make a payment on a car without a VIN as well. That’s strange.

The document below was onliine the day the VIN was issued (6/12). Car was delivered 6/30. Credit Union paid 6/16, which I had them recall. (VIN and Buyer info redacted for privacy) I had put in all the financing information shortly after ordering the car on 6/2.

Attachments

• Tesla Purchase Order.pdf
    151.4 KB · Views: 257
The document below was onliine the day the VIN was issued (6/12). Car was delivered 6/30. Credit Union paid 6/16, which I had them recall. (VIN and Buyer info redacted for privacy) I had put in all the financing information shortly after ordering the car on 6/2.

That document isn’t anywhere in my account and SA said it won’t be until the day before delivery. The car is already built and on the way to my delivery center. I need that so CU can finalize loan.

That document isn’t anywhere in my account and SA said it won’t be until the day before delivery. The car is already built and on the way to my delivery center. I need that so CU can finalize loan.

Mine also showed up when the VIN was issued. What documents do you have under "Documents" on your order page?

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 8.17.07 PM.png

Our Model 3 VIN showed up on the same day the car was built and left the factory (12/4/20) and the MVPA shows up at the same time. Yeah, 4 days ago. We picked it up today in Renton, WA