Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those that picked up their MS at the plant...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my car and just figured out that the 3rd row seat cover is missing while reading the manual. Need to contact our DS and see if we can get one back soon.

Our tour time was 12pm so everyone was at a break, the factory was not really in motion when we were there. How was your tour?

It seems like yesterday was an extremely busy day for delivery. It looks like there were over 30 cars in the delivery area when I arrived at 11am.

We arrive at the plant around 1:50... good luck with your ride if we miss you!

Got my car and just figured out that the 3rd row seat cover is missing while reading the manual. Need to contact our DS and see if we can get one back soon.

Our tour time was 12pm so everyone was at a break, the factory was not really in motion when we were there. How was your tour?

It seems like yesterday was an extremely busy day for delivery. It looks like there were over 30 cars in the delivery area when I arrived at 11am.
We had the same thing... the crews were in-between shifts... and yes, they told us they had been delivering around 25-30 cars per day over the last several weeks... end of qtr. Great to see the Model X line already taking shape in the facility. They mentioned the monthly count was around 700 per month.