TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For those that think $8k is too much for Full Autonomy

Discussion in 'Model S' started by musicious, Oct 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. HumanGenome

HumanGenome Member

Man I'd love to take some of these claims into real money bets that have been floating around here doubting Tesla.. :D

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. Lightmatrix

Lightmatrix Member

Still has to deal with traffic like the rest of us!

3. Lightmatrix

Lightmatrix Member

Are we all missing the utopia of this?! We didn't spend 6 figures on a car (most likely) because it is a six-figure car. We did it to subsidize the future electric car buyers!

Honestly though, I am not so sure that I would be terribly comfortable with anyone in my car driving or not that I did not know personally. Regardless of how much or how little said car cost me.