Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those who financed through Tesla, US Bank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my car Sept 7th and it's been about a month. I've had three credit pulls from us bank and I still haven't received any paperwork in the mail about car payments and this is nerve wrecking. The moment you get a missed payment, it'll tank your score a good amount on top of the 3 credit pulls they have already done. Anyone got any tips?

Are you sure it's from US Bank? I got a credit pull from Wells Fargo but my actual lender was with TD Auto LLC. I had to check my MVPA and that's how I found that it was actually through TD Auto LLC. From there I did not even wait for Tesla to send me information so I don't risk missing a payment. I registered on their website and found my loan.

I got my car Sept 7th and it's been about a month. I've had three credit pulls from us bank and I still haven't received any paperwork in the mail about car payments and this is nerve wrecking. The moment you get a missed payment, it'll tank your score a good amount on top of the 3 credit pulls they have already done. Anyone got any tips?
Look at the loan documents you signed when you picked the car up. It will tell you who you financed through as well as when the first payment is due. If they didn't send any paperwork with you when you left, just shoot them an email and they can give you a soft copy of everything you signed.
I picked my car up on Sept 14th, my first payment to TD is due October 29th. I have not received paperwork from them, but my loan came right up when I registered with their website.

Mine was Chase Auto (it's probably dependent on where you live).

Regardless as others have said, you'd have to be at least 30 days overdue to show as a missed payment on your credit report and the first payment is usually between 5 - 6 weeks after you pick up the car.